Welcome to the world of Secret Life, a Twilight Fanfiction by MandyLeigh87

Monday, March 21, 2011

Teaser for Chapter 24!



Alice walked into the room and eyed me with a smile. “Edward get out. I need to talk to Bella.”

“What the hell do you have to talk about that you can’t talk about in front of me?” He asked.


Alice shrugged. “Girl stuff. But if you want to sit in here while I talk about my heavy menstrual flow, then by all means.”
Edward made a disgusted face and left the room without another word.

Alice closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed beside me. “That thing you wanted me to do. It’s done.”

“Is it really?” My eyes widened in surprise. “You mean it’s all done?”
“All set up. All purchased with a little help from Dad. All ready to go. Here’s the key.” She handed me a small key. “He’s going to love it."


Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed this teaser. Just wanted to give you a heads up there is one regular chapter and one epilogue left for this story. Also a reminder to vote in the poll for Bella's dance song. Secret Life will also be up for The Lemonade Stand fic of the week in an upcoming poll so please make sure to keep checking their website to vote : )

No comments:

Post a Comment